Affadavit that is to be given by new selected PGT at the time of joining- Yatender Narwal


www.teacherharyana.blogspot.com (Recruitment , vacancy , job , news) www.facebook.com/teacherharyana

AFFIDAVIT
I,…………………………… s/o Sh…………………………… Resident of ………………………………………………..., do hereby solemnly affirm and declare an oath as under:-

1. That I am married having only one living spouse and I have not entered into or contracted with any other person.
2. That I take oath of Indian Constitution to make sovereignty and integrity and make confidential regarding the Department.
3. That no criminal case is pending against me in any court of law.
4. That the documents submitted by me are original and genuine. If found to be fake or invalid, I shall myself be responsible for consequences of the same.

Deponent.

Verification:-
Verified that the contents mentioned above are true and correct to my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.


Deponent.
Kaithal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your valuable comment

See Also

Education News Haryana topic wise detail.